THE LAGOON TOUR
The 7th Edition
“By Bike & Boat in North-Lagoon of Venice, visiting the San Francesco del Deserto Island”
to visit the
A unforgettable bike excursion in the Lagoon of Venice, renowned UNESCO site
Cycling through the nature to get to know
the Lagoon, the history of the surroundings, the Island of San Francesco del Deserto and the excellence of the Eastern Venice
Saturday, 16 May 2020 from 8.00 a.m.
- Meeting in Cavallino – Market Place (check in and presentation)
- Muscle warm up with the association CUERPO FIT & PILATES, to start out the day well
- Bike ride to Ca 'Savio and Treporti, boarding to San Francesco del Deserto-Island
- Visit of the San Francesco del Deserto-Island, which is home of a Franciscan monastery. A small and peaceful island in the Lagoon of Venice (normally closed - possible only for ABH)
- Boarding to Lio Maggiore and crossing the Lagoon by boat
- Lunch c/o a typical farmhouse in Lagoon
- On bikes again to admire the most enchanting places in the northern Laguna
- Break and visit at the Farm “Il Giogo”
- Return to Cavallino - direction Jesolo passing through the “Porte” and then along the banks of river Sile, with its slow flow and vegetation
The cost is just Euro 39.00 per person (Euro 35.00 per person in groups of at least 10 persons).
Euro 30,00 per child from 10 till 14 years old .
The price includes: specialised guides (MTB guides, nature guide), technical assistance during the excursion, boat trip, gadget, insurance, guided tours, tiket to the Island.
Also included lunch in Agritourism with tastings of typical products of own production based on fish, dishes and excellences of the Venetian lagoon tradition.
Bicycle rental is not included. A rental service is available at a special rate upon reservation to be specified at registration (in the excursion booking form)..
To book (by 14th May) go to www.adriabikeshotel.com and fill in the form.
If you desire accommodation in Jesolo or a neighbouring town, the site gives information for your stay.
If you have any special requirements or want more information about the event and accommodation, contact us on +39 347.5472447